Paket: hepmc-examples (2.06.09-1)
hepmc-examples için bağlantılar
- Hata Raporları
- Developer Information
- Debian Değişim Günlüğü
- Telif Hakkı Dosyası
- Debian Yama Takipçisi
hepmc Kaynak Paketini İndir:
- Ana Sayfa [lcgapp.cern.ch]
Event Record for Monte Carlo Generators - example files
The HepMC package is an object oriented event record written in C++ for High Energy Physics Monte Carlo Generators.
Many extensions from HEPEVT, the Fortran HEP standard, are supported: the number of entries is unlimited, spin density matrices can be stored with each vertex, flow patterns (such as color) can be stored and traced, integers representing random number generator states can be stored, and an arbitrary number of event weights can be included. Particles and vertices are kept separate in a graph structure, physically similar to a physics event.
The added information supports the modularisation of event generators. Event information is accessed by means of iterators supplied with the package.
This package provides example source files of HepMC.
hepmc-examples ile İlgili Diğer Paketler
- dep: libclhep-dev
- CLHEP: A Class Library for High Energy Physics - development
- dep: libhepmc-dev (>= 2.06.09-1)
- Event Record for Monte Carlo Generators - development files
- dep: libhepmcfio-dev (>= 2.06.09-1)
- fio library of HepMC - development files
- dep: libpythia8-dev
- PYTHIA event generator of high energy physics - development files