Package: uim-look (1:1.8.6-10)
Links for uim-look
Download Source Package uim:
- Homepage [code.google.com]
Universal Input Method - Dictionary-based completion input support
Uim is an input method module library which supports various scripts and can act as a front end for a range of input methods, including Anthy, Canna, PRIME, or SKK (for Japanese), Pinyin (for Chinese), Byeoru (for Korean), and M17n (for many other languages). Most of its functions are implemented in Scheme, so it's very simple and flexible.
This package contains Dictionary-based completion input style for uim.
Other Packages Related to uim-look
- dep: libuim-data (>= 1:1.8.6-10)
- Universal Input Method - data files
- dep: uim-common (>= 1:1.8.6-10)
- Universal Input Method - common files
- dep: uim-utils (>= 1:1.8.6-10)
- Universal Input Method - utilities
- rec: wordlist
- virtual package provided by miscfiles, wamerican, wamerican-huge, wamerican-insane, wamerican-large, wamerican-small, wbrazilian, wbritish, wbritish-huge, wbritish-insane, wbritish-large, wbritish-small, wbulgarian, wcanadian, wcanadian-huge, wcanadian-insane, wcanadian-large, wcanadian-small, wcatalan, wdanish, wdutch, wfaroese, wfrench, wgalician-minimos, wgerman-medical, witalian, wngerman, wnorwegian, wogerman, wpolish, wportuguese, wspanish, wswedish, wswiss, wukrainian