Package: ingerman (20161207-4)
Links for ingerman
Download Source Package igerman98:
- Homepage [www.j3e.de]
New German orthography dictionary for ispell
This is a dictionary for ispell for the new German orthography (de-DE-1996), which is used since 1998-08-01 and which is obligatory as of 2005-08-01.
It is based on the famous hkgerman dictionary (using the old German orthography (de-DE-1901), which is available as package iogerman), with many corrections and additions.
Other Packages Related to ingerman
- dep: dictionaries-common (>= 1.23~)
- spelling dictionaries - common utilities
- dep: ispell
- International Ispell (an interactive spelling corrector)
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- sug: wngerman
- New German orthography wordlist