Package: ruby-i18n-inflector-rails (1.0.7-4)
Links for ruby-i18n-inflector-rails
Download Source Package ruby-i18n-inflector-rails:
- Homepage [rubygems.org]
I18n Inflector bindings for Rails
This Rails plug-in contains bindings for the I18n Inflector module for Ruby's I18n.
It's intended to be used in a projects where translations are performed by many people, yet there is a need to inflect sentences or words by user's gender, person or other data.
If you have a troop of happy translators that shouldn't have the ability to execute any code yet you need some simple inflection then this plug-in might help you.
Other Packages Related to ruby-i18n-inflector-rails
- dep: ruby
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby (default version)
- or ruby-interpreter
- Package not available
- dep: ruby-actionpack (>= 2:3.0)
- web-flow and rendering framework putting the VC in MVC (part of Rails)
- dep: ruby-i18n-inflector
- enhance i18n backend with inflections
- dep: ruby-railties (>= 2:3.0)
- tools for creating, working with, and running Rails applications