Package: googleearth-package (1.1.0) [contrib]
Links for googleearth-package
Download Source Package googleearth-package:
- Homepage [earth.google.com]
utility to automatically build a Debian package of Google Earth
Google Earth is a 3D planet viewer that lets you interactively navigate satellite imagery, maps, terrain, and so forth.
Google Earth is available for GNU/Linux from their web site, but is non-free software and is undistributable. It also does not integrate well into a Debian system.
This utility makes it possible to build your own personal Debian package of Google Earth. The packaging itself is Free Software, but the Google Earth program is governed by the copyright holder (Google), so you may be limited as to what you can do with the resulting package (i.e. no redistribution, etc). This package will simply help you create the package, it is your responsibility to use the resulting package responsibly.
Other Packages Related to googleearth-package
- dep: bzip2
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor - utilities
- dep: dpkg-dev
- Debian package development tools
- dep: fakeroot
- tool for simulating superuser privileges
- dep: file
- Determines file type using "magic" numbers
- dep: wget
- retrieves files from the web
- dep: x11-common
- X Window System (X.Org) infrastructure
- dep: x11-utils
- X11 utilities