Package: libmono-zeroconf1.0-cil (0.9.0-6)
Links for libmono-zeroconf1.0-cil
Download Source Package mono-zeroconf:
- Homepage [mono-project.com]
CLI library for multicast DNS service discovery
Mono.Zeroconf is a cross platform Zero Configuration Networking library for Mono and .NET. It provides a unified API for performing the most common zeroconf operations on a variety of platforms and subsystems: all the operating systems supported by Mono and both the Avahi and Bonjour/mDNSResponder transports.
By using Mono.ZeroConf applications can use a single API that will work regardless of the underlying implementation that a particular operating system uses.
Applications can publish services that will be exposed to other computers on the network and also query the local machines on the network for services that could have been exposed.
This package contains the Mono.Zeroconf library itself.
Other Packages Related to libmono-zeroconf1.0-cil
- dep: cli-common (>= 0.5.1)
- common files between all CLI packages
- dep: libmono-corlib4.5-cil (>= 4.2.0)
- Mono core library (for CLI 4.5)
- dep: libmono-posix4.0-cil (>= 4.0.0~alpha1)
- Mono.Posix library (for CLI 4.0)
- dep: libmono-system-xml4.0-cil (>= 4.2.0)
- Mono System.Xml library (for CLI 4.0)
- dep: libmono-system4.0-cil (>= 4.2.0)
- Mono System libraries (for CLI 4.0)
- rec: avahi-daemon
- Avahi mDNS/DNS-SD daemon