Package: stumpwm (2:1.0.0-1)
Links for stumpwm
Download Source Package stumpwm:
- Debian Common Lisp Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Peter Van Eynde (QA Page)
- Desmond O. Chang (QA Page)
- Milan Zamazal (QA Page)
- Benda Xu (QA Page)
- Homepage [stumpwm.github.io]
tiling, keyboard driven Common Lisp window manager
StumpWM is a window manager written entirely in Common Lisp. It attempts to be highly customizable while relying entirely on the keyboard for input. You will not find buttons, icons, title bars, tool bars, or any of the other conventional GUI widgets.
These design decisions reflect the growing popularity of productive, customizable lisp based systems.
Please ensure that you install compatible implementations of CL and CLX. That means either install sbcl and cl-clx-sbcl or cmucl and cmucl-source or clisp-module-clx only.
The suggested package, slime, lets you control a running StumpWM session through Emacs.
If you need Xinerama support, you need the xdpyinfo utility from the x11-utils package.
Other Packages Related to stumpwm
- dep: cl-ppcre
- Portable Perl-compatible regular expressions for Common Lisp
- sug: rlwrap
- readline feature command line wrapper
- sug: slime
- Superior Lisp Interaction Mode for Emacs (client)
- sug: x11-utils
- X11 utilities