Package: fenix-plugins (0.0.20070803-7)
Links for fenix-plugins
Download Source Package fenix-plugins:
- Debian Games Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Miriam Ruiz (QA Page)
- Barry deFreese (QA Page)
- Peter Pentchev (QA Page)
- Homepage [fenix.divsite.net]
plugins for the Fenix Game Development System
Fenix is an interpreted script programming language, especially designed to developing and running 2D games. It has a full graphic library, sound engine and full featured 2D game engine, making game development extremely easy.
This package includes binary addons to extend the functionality of Fenix.
Plugins included in this package: image, ttf, net, fgfx, fire and agua.
Other Packages Related to fenix-plugins
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libsdl-image1.2 (>= 1.2.10)
- Image loading library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2, libraries
- dep: libsdl-net1.2
- Network library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2, libraries
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.11)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime