Package: yap (5.1.3-6)
Links for yap
Download Source Package yap:
- Homepage [www.dcc.fc.up.pt]
High-performance Prolog System
High-performance Prolog compiler developed at LIACC/Universidade do Porto and at COPPE Sistemas/UFRJ. The YAP Prolog engine is based in the Warren Abstract Machine, with several optimizations for better performance. YAP follows the Edinburgh tradition, and is largely compatible with the ISO-Prolog standard and with Quintus and SICStus Prolog.
YAP features a constraint solver over real numbers, and support for constraint handling rules (CHR).
Other Packages Related to yap
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNUs readline- och history-bibliotek, körtidsbibliotek
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling