Package: commit-patch (2.4-1)
Links for commit-patch
Download Source Package commit-patch:
- Homepage [porkrind.org]
utility to commit fine grained patches to source code control repositories
Normally version control systems don't allow fine grained commits. commit-patch allows the user to control exactly what gets committed by letting the user supply a patch to be committed rather than using the files in the current working directory.
commit-patch supports Darcs, Git, Mercurial, Bazaar, Subversion, or CVS repositories.
Also included is an Emacs interface to commit-patch. It allows you to just hit C-c C-c in any patch buffer to apply and commit only the changes indicated by the patch, regardless of the changes in your working directory.
Other Packages Related to commit-patch
- dep: libipc-run-perl
- Perl module for running processes
- dep: patch
- Tillämpa en diff-fil på ett original
- dep: patchutils
- Utilities to work with patches
- dep: perl
- Larry Walls "Practical Extraction and Report Language"
- sug: darcs
- distributed, interactive, smart revision control system
- or git
- fast, scalable, distributed revision control system
- or mercurial
- easy-to-use, scalable distributed version control system
- or bzr
- easy to use distributed version control system
- or subversion
- Advanced version control system
- or cvs
- Concurrent Versions System