Package: escputil (5.2.9-1)
Links for escputil
Download Source Package gutenprint:
maintenance utility for Epson Stylus printers
escputil is a utility to clean and align the heads of Epson Stylus printers. It can also check the current ink levels in the printer.
Gutenprint is the print facility for the GIMP, and in addition a suite of drivers that may be used with common UNIX spooling systems using GhostScript or CUPS. These drivers provide printing quality for UNIX/Linux on a par with proprietary vendor-supplied drivers in many cases, and can be used for many of the most demanding printing tasks. Gutenprint was formerly known as Gimp-Print.
Other Packages Related to escputil
- dep: libgutenprint2 (>= 5.2.9)
- runtime for the Gutenprint printer driver library
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNUs readline- och history-bibliotek, körtidsbibliotek
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
- sug: gutenprint-locales (>= 5.2.9-1)
- locale data files for Gutenprint