Paket: quilt (0.60-2)
Länkar för quilt
Hämta källkodspaketet quilt:
- Hemsida [savannah.nongnu.org]
Tool to work with series of patches
Quilt manages a series of patches by keeping track of the changes each of them makes. They are logically organized as a stack, and you can apply, un-apply, refresh them easily by traveling into the stack (push/pop).
Quilt is good for managing additional patches applied to a package received as a tarball or maintained in another version control system. The stacked organization is proven to be efficient for the management of very large patch sets (more than hundred patches). As matter of fact, it was designed by and for Linux kernel hackers (Andrew Morton, from the -mm branch, is the original author), and its main use by the current upstream maintainer is to manage the (hundreds of) patches against the kernel made for the SUSE distribution.
This package provides seamless integration into Debhelper or CDBS, allowing maintainers to easily add a quilt-based patch management system in their packages. The package also provides some basic support for those not using those tools. See README.Debian for more information.
Andra paket besläktade med quilt
- dep: bsdmainutils
- collection of more utilities from FreeBSD
- dep: bzip2
- högkvalitativ blocksorterande filkomprimerare - verktyg
- dep: diffstat
- produces graph of changes introduced by a diff file
- dep: gettext
- GNU Internationalization utilities
- dep: patch
- Tillämpa en diff-fil på ett original
- dep: perl
- Larry Walls "Practical Extraction and Report Language"
- sug: default-mta
- virtuellt paket som tillhandahålls av exim4-daemon-light
- eller mail-transport-agent
- virtuellt paket som tillhandahålls av citadel-mta, courier-mta, esmtp-run, exim4-daemon-heavy, exim4-daemon-light, lsb-invalid-mta, masqmail, msmtp-mta, nullmailer, postfix, qmail-run, sendmail-bin, ssmtp, xmail
- sug: graphviz
- rich set of graph drawing tools
- sug: procmail
- Mångsidig e-postbehandlare