Package: libmono-addins-msbuild0.2-cil (0.6.2-2)
Links for libmono-addins-msbuild0.2-cil
Download Source Package mono-addins:
- Homepage [www.mono-project.com]
MSBuild task library for Mono.Addins
Mono.Addins is a framework for creating extensible CLI applications, and for creating libraries which extend those applications. Mono.Addins has been designed to be easy to use and useful for a wide range of applications: from simple applications with small extensibility needs, to complex applications which need support for large add-in structures.
This package contains a MSBuild task library for the Mono.Addins library.
This package contains the Mono.Addins.MSBuild library.
Other Packages Related to libmono-addins-msbuild0.2-cil
- dep: cli-common (>= 0.5.4)
- common files between all CLI packages
- dep: libmono-addins0.2-cil (>= 0.6)
- addin framework for extensible CLI applications/libraries
- dep: libmono-corlib4.0-cil (>= 2.10.1)
- Mono core library (for CLI 4.0)
- dep: libmono-microsoft-build-framework4.0-cil (>= 1.0)
- Mono Microsoft.Build.Framework library (for CLI 4.0)
- dep: libmono-microsoft-build-utilities-v4.0-4.0-cil (>= 1.0)
- Mono Microsoft.Build.Utilities.v4.0 library (for CLI 4.0)
- dep: libmono-system4.0-cil (>= 2.10.1)
- Mono System libraries (for CLI 4.0)