Package: gconf2-common (3.2.5-1+build1)
Links for gconf2-common
Download Source Package gconf:
- Josselin Mouette (QA Page)
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort (QA Page)
- Jordi Mallach (QA Page)
- Michael Biebl (QA Page)
- Homepage [projects.gnome.org]
GNOME configuration database system (common files)
GConf is a configuration database system for storing application preferences. It supports default or mandatory settings set by the administrator, and changes to the database are instantly applied to all running applications. It is written for the GNOME desktop but doesn't require it.
This package contains the default configuration and localization files.
Other Packages Related to gconf2-common
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.