Package: scim-mozc (1.5.1090.102-4+deb7u1)
Links for scim-mozc
Download Source Package mozc:
- Homepage [code.google.com]
Mozc engine for SCIM - Client of the Mozc input method
Smart Common Input Method (SCIM) is an input method (IM) platform. Input methods are needed to enter complex characters in many non-latin languages. SCIM provides a common platform for various plugin modules and independent IM programs, as well as a set of modules and programs on its own. It is highly modularized and exposes abstract interfaces, so that plugin modules with different functions can easily communicate with each other.
Mozc is a Japanese Input Method Editor (IME) designed for multi-platform such as Chromium OS, Windows, Mac and Linux.
scim-mozc provides client part of the Mozc input method.
This open-source project originates from Google Japanese Input.
Other Packages Related to scim-mozc
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.8.0)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libprotobuf7
- protocol buffers C++ library
- dep: libscim8c2a (>= 1.4)
- library for SCIM platform
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: mozc-data
- Mozc input method - data files
- dep: mozc-server (= 1.5.1090.102-4+deb7u1)
- Server of the Mozc input method
- dep: scim
- smart common input method platform
- dep: tegaki-zinnia-japanese
- Japanese handwriting model for Zinnia