Package: libinline-perl (0.50-1)
Links for libinline-perl
Download Source Package libinline-perl:
- Debian Perl Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- gregor herrmann (QA Page)
- Jonathan Yu (QA Page)
- Nicholas Bamber (QA Page)
- Homepage [search.cpan.org]
module for producing simple Foreign Function Interfaces
Inline is a Perl module designed to allow developers to integrate source code written in other programming languages directly "inline" in Perl scripts or modules. The code is automatically compiled as needed, and then loaded for immediate access from Perl.
Inline saves you from the hassle of having to write and compile your own glue code using facilities like XS or SWIG. Simply type the code where you want it and run your Perl as normal. All the hairy details are handled for you. The compilation and installation of your code chunks all happen transparently; all you will notice is the delay of compilation on the first run.
Other Packages Related to libinline-perl
- dep: libparse-recdescent-perl
- Perl module to create and use recursive-descent parsers
- dep: perl
- Larry Walls "Practical Extraction and Report Language"