Package: libgsmsd7 (1.31.90-1 and others)
Links for libgsmsd7
Download Source Package gammu:
- Homepage [www.gammu.org]
SMS daemon helper library
Gammu is command line utility and library to work with mobile phones from many vendors. Support for different models differs, but basic functions should work with majority of them. Program can work with contacts, messages (SMS, EMS and MMS), calendar, todos, filesystem, integrated radio, camera, etc. It also supports daemon mode to send and receive SMSes.
Currently supported phones include:
* Many Nokia models. * Alcatel BE5 (501/701), BF5 (715), BH4 (535/735). * AT capable phones (Siemens, Nokia, Alcatel, IPAQ). * OBEX and IrMC capable phones (Sony-Ericsson, Motorola). * Symbian phones through gnapplet.
This package contains Gammu SMS daemon shared library.
Other Packages Related to libgsmsd7
- dep: libdbi1 (>= 0.8.4)
- DB Independent Abstraction Layer for C -- shared library
- dep: libgammu7 (>= 1.31.90)
- mobile phone management library
- dep: libmysqlclient18 (>= 5.5.24+dfsg-1)
- MySQL database client library
- dep: libpq5
- PostgreSQL C client library
- sug: gammu-smsd
- SMS message daemon