Package: libzeroc-ice3.4-cil (3.4.2-8.2)
Links for libzeroc-ice3.4-cil
Download Source Package zeroc-ice:
- Homepage [www.zeroc.com]
Ice for C# libraries
Ice, the Internet Communications Engine, is a middleware for the practical programmer developed by ZeroC Inc. A high-performance Internet communications platform, Ice includes a wealth of layered services and plug-ins.
Ice is built on concepts which will be familiar to CORBA programmers, and supports a wide variety of programming languages and runtime platforms.
This package contains a set of dll libraries required to run/develop applications with Ice for C# and Ice for Visual Basic. It also includes the iceboxnet.exe executable to run plug-in based .NET applications. You will find further information in the ZeroC home page (http://www.zeroc.com/ice.html) and in the non-free package zeroc-ice-manual.
Other Packages Related to libzeroc-ice3.4-cil
- dep: cli-common (>= 0.5.1)
- common files between all CLI packages
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- högkvalitativ blocksorterande filkomprimeringsbibliotek - körtid
- dep: libmono-corlib4.0-cil (>= 2.10.1)
- Mono core library (for CLI 4.0)
- dep: libmono-system-core4.0-cil (>= 2.10.3)
- Mono System.Core library (for CLI 4.0)
- dep: libmono-system4.0-cil (>= 2.10.7)
- Mono System libraries (for CLI 4.0)