Package: vprerex (6.4.0-3)
Links for vprerex
Download Source Package prerex:
- Homepage [www.ctan.org]
Qt interface to prerex, a course prerequisite chart editor
vprerex provides a Qt interface to prerex by integrating the prerex editor with a PDF viewer. This allows conveying coordinates of course boxes, arrows and background points back to prerex through the use of the clipboard.
prerex is an editor for creating esthetically pleasing course prerequisite charts using the TikZ LaTeX package.
Course prerequisite charts allow students to easily determine which prerequisites, corequisites and recommended prerequisites they need for a given course and their time slots. Course prerequisite charts also highlight the courses required by a degree.
prerex is used by departments in several universities, including Queen's University and Suffolk University.
Other Packages Related to vprerex
- dep: dpkg (>= 1.14.18)
- Debians pakethanteringssystem
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC stödbibliotek
- dep: libpoppler-qt4-3 (>= 0.18)
- PDF rendering library (Qt 4 based shared library)
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.7.0~beta1)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: prerex
- course prerequisite chart editor for LaTeX/TikZ
- dep: tex-common (>= 3)
- common infrastructure for building and installing TeX
- dep: xterm
- X terminal emulator