Package: ruby-sdl-dbg (2.1.2-3)
Links for ruby-sdl-dbg
Download Source Package ruby-sdl:
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Paul van Tilburg (QA Page)
- Deepak Tripathi (QA Page)
- Youhei SASAKI (QA Page)
- Cédric Boutillier (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.kmc.gr.jp]
Ruby/SDL interface for Ruby (debug symbols)
Ruby/SDL is the ruby extension library to use SDL. SDL (Simple DirectMedia Layer) is a cross-platform multimedia library designed to provide fast access to the graphics framebuffer and audio device.
This package is provided primarily to provide a backtrace with names in a debugger, this makes it somewhat easier to interpret core dumps. Most people will not need this package.
Other Packages Related to ruby-sdl-dbg
- dep: ruby-sdl (= 2.1.2-3)
- Ruby/SDL interface for Ruby