Package: dpsyco-samba (1.0.36)
Links for dpsyco-samba
Download Source Package dpsyco:
Automate administration of access to samba
This package contains a tool to automatically give some users or hosts access to a samba server. It is not that easy to administrate yet, but that should change soon.
WARNING! Samba users with UID between 500 and 999 will be automatically administrated by this tool. This means that if you do not have a admin package that set up users correctly, these users WILL BE REMOVED and the user will not be able to log in again. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Other Packages Related to dpsyco-samba
- dep: dpsyco-lib (>= 1.0.9)
- Libraries for the debian packages of system configurations
- dep: samba-common
- common files used by both the Samba server and client
- rec: samba
- SMB/CIFS file, print, and login server for Unix
- sug: smbclient
- command-line SMB/CIFS clients for Unix