Package: fragmaster (1.6-3)
Links for fragmaster
Download Source Package fragmaster:
- Homepage [www.ctan.org]
use of psfrag constructs with pdflatex
psfrag is a LaTeX package which allows one to replace text elements in included EPS graphics by arbitrary LaTeX output. Because psfrag uses Postscript for making the replacements, in principle you can't use psfrag with pdflatex which doesn't have any interfaces to postscript.
This package contains the Perl script fragmaster that produces a new EPS from your original EPS which already contains all those psfrag replacements. This new EPS graphic actually can be converted to PDF including all replacements. The resulting "encapsulated" PDF then can be used with pdflatex.
Other Packages Related to fragmaster
- dep: ghostscript
- interpreter for the PostScript language and for PDF
- dep: perl
- Larry Walls "Practical Extraction and Report Language"
- dep: texlive-extra-utils
- TeX Live: TeX auxiliary programs
- dep: texlive-font-utils
- TeX Live: Graphics and font utilities
- dep: texlive-latex-base
- TeX Live: Basic LaTeX packages
- dep: texlive-latex-recommended
- TeX Live: LaTeX recommended packages