Paket: pyro (1:3.14-1.1)
Länkar för pyro
Hämta källkodspaketet pyro:
- Hemsida [pyro.sourceforge.net]
distributed object system for Python
Pyro (PYthon Remote Object) is an easy to use and powerful distributed object system for Python. In a distributed object system, clients send requests to distant servers, which owns the remote objects. Pyro simplifies a lot the creation of clients and servers, and has among its features:
- dynamic and static proxies for all remote method invocations, - a naming service which keeps record of the location of objects, - mobile objects support: clients and servers can pass objects around, - exceptions that occur in the remote object is raised on the client too, - multithreaded server support to handle multiple requests simultaneously.
This package contains the core Pyro library and the command line tools.
Some graphical tools are available in the pyro-gui package. The documentation is available in the pyro-doc package. A lot of examples are available in the pyro-examples package.
Andra paket besläktade med pyro
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules