Package: libgsm0710mux-dbg (0.11.2-1.1)
Links for libgsm0710mux-dbg
Download Source Package libgsm0710mux:
- Debian FreeSmartphone.Org Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Heiko Stuebner (QA Page)
- Rico Rommel (QA Page)
- Sebastian Reichel (QA Page)
- Homepage [freesmartphone.org]
debugging symbols for use with libgsm0710mux
This library supports implementing a GSM 07.10 Multiplexing Server. It requires libgsm0710 for the protocol engine and glib.
This package contains unstripped shared libraries. It is provided primarily to provide a backtrace with names in a debugger, this makes it somewhat easier to interpret core dumps. The libraries are installed in /usr/lib/debug and are automatically used by gdb.
Other Packages Related to libgsm0710mux-dbg
- dep: libgsm0710mux2 (= 0.11.2-1.1)
- Library for implementing GSM 07.10 multiplexing servers