Package: btag (1.1.3-1 and others)
Links for btag
Download Source Package btag:
- Homepage [github.com]
interactive command-line based multimedia tag editor
btag is an interactive utility for tagging multimedia files in batches. tries to automate most of the process by stripping away stray whitespace guessing the best capitalization style for the text fields and keeping state on the current album being tagged.
btag can change the capitalization of text fields even when those contain non-ASCII characters, relying on the standard library to perform the appropriate case conversions. It works on directories containing complete albums as well as on individual files.
All tag formats supported by TagLib should be supported by btag. This includes (among others) ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags found in MP3 files, Ogg Vorbis comments, ID3 tags and Vorbis comments in FLAC files.
Other Packages Related to btag
- dep: libboost-filesystem1.49.0 (>= 1.49.0-1)
- filesystem operations (portable paths, iteration over directories, etc) in C++
- dep: libboost-system1.49.0 (>= 1.49.0-1)
- Operating system (e.g. diagnostics support) library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- GCC stödbibliotek
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.6)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libtag1c2a (>= 1.5)
- audio meta-data library