Package: ruby-actionpack-2.3 (2.3.14-5)
Links for ruby-actionpack-2.3
Download Source Package ruby-actionpack-2.3:
- Homepage [www.rubyonrails.org]
Controller and View framework used by Rails
Action Pack splits the response to a requests into a controller part (performing the logic) and a view part (rendering a template). This two-step approach is known as an action, which will normally create, read, update, or delete (CRUD for short) some sort of model part (often backed by a database) before choosing either to render a template or redirecting to another action.
It eases web-request routing, handling, and response as a half-way front, half-way page controller. Implemented with specific emphasis on enabling easy unit/integration testing that doesn't require a browser.
Other Packages Related to ruby-actionpack-2.3
- dep: ruby-activerecord-2.3 (<< 18.104.22.168)
- ORD database interface for ruby
- dep: ruby-activerecord-2.3 (>= 2.3.14)
- dep: ruby-activesupport-2.3 (<< 22.214.171.124)
- Support and utility classes used by the Rails 2.3 framework
- dep: ruby-activesupport-2.3 (>= 2.3.14)
- dep: ruby-rack (>= 1.1.0~)
- Modular Ruby webserver interface