Package: uim-utils (1:1.8.1-4)
Links for uim-utils
Download Source Package uim:
- Homepage [code.google.com]
Universal Input Method - utilities
Uim is an input method module library which supports various scripts and can act as a front end for a range of input methods, including Anthy, Canna, PRIME, or SKK (for Japanese), Pinyin (for Chinese), Byeoru (for Korean), and M17n (for many other languages). Most of its functions are implemented in Scheme, so it's very simple and flexible.
This package contains a shell interpreter, IPC server, etc.
Other Packages Related to uim-utils
- dep: libgcroots0 (>= 0.8.5)
- GC shared library for a Scheme interpreter named 'sigscheme'
- dep: libuim-data (>= 1:1.8.1-4)
- Universal Input Method - data files
- dep: libuim-scm0 (>= 1:1.5.7)
- Universal Input Method - uim-scm API library
- dep: libuim8 (>= 1:1.7.0)
- Universal Input Method - uim library
- dep: uim-common (>= 1:1.8.1-4)
- Universal Input Method - common files