Package: mediatomb (0.12.1-4)
Links for mediatomb
Download Source Package mediatomb:
- Debian multimedia packages maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Leonhard Wimmer (QA Page)
- Sven Mueller (QA Page)
- Miguel A. Colón Vélez (QA Page)
- Hector Oron (QA Page)
- Homepage [mediatomb.cc]
UPnP MediaServer (main package)
MediaTomb is an UPnP MediaServer with a nice web user interface, it allows you to stream your digital media through your home network and listen to/watch it on a variety of UPnP compatible devices.
MediaTomb implements the UPnP MediaServer V 1.0 specification that can be found on http://www.upnp.org/. The current implementation focuses on parts that are required by the specification, however MediaTomb's functionality is extended to cover the optional parts of the spec as well.
This package contains the desktop file needed to access the web ui using a system's default web browser. This package also acts as a virtual package to install all other mediatomb packages.
Other Packages Related to mediatomb
- dep: iceweasel
- Web browser based on Firefox
- or firefox
- Package not available
- or www-browser
- virtual package provided by chimera2, chromium, conkeror, dillo, elinks, elinks-lite, elvis, elvis-console, epiphany-browser, iceweasel, konqueror, links, links2, lynx-cur, midori, netrik, netsurf, netsurf-fb, netsurf-gtk, rekonq, surf, uzbl, w3m
- dep: mediatomb-daemon (>= 0.12.1-4)
- UPnP MediaServer (daemon package)