Package: pretzel (2.0n-2-0.3)
Links for pretzel
Download Source Package pretzel:
Prettyprinter generator for noweb
Pretzel is a system that builds prettyprinters; that is programs that will take some plain ASCII source code and generate a LaTeXified version for presentation.
Pretzel has hooks to integrate with noweb, so that code chunks may be prettyprinted with pretzel's generated prettyprinters.
Example prettyprinter source for C, C++, Pascal, and Dijkstra's Guarded Command Language are included.
Other Packages Related to pretzel
- dep: bison (>= 1.19)
- YACC-compatible parser generator
- dep: flex (>= 2.4.6)
- A fast lexical analyzer generator.
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1-21)
- GCC stödbibliotek
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1-4)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3