Paket: sugar-log-activity (37-4)
Länkar för sugar-log-activity
Hämta källkodspaketet sugar-log-activity:
- Hemsida [wiki.sugarlabs.org]
Sugar Learning Platform - log viewing and reporting activity
Sugar Learning Platform promotes collaborative learning through Sugar Activities that encourage critical thinking, the heart of a quality education. Designed from the ground up especially for children, Sugar offers an alternative to traditional “office-desktop” software.
Learner applications in Sugar are called Activities. They are software packages that automatically save your work - producing specific instances of the Activity that can be resumed at a later time. Many Activities support learner collaboration, where multiple learners may be invited to join a collective Activity session.
Log files are created when Activities run, and by other Sugar-related processes. They list software errors, among other data, and can help diagnose software problems.
This package contains the Log activity to view Sugar-related log files.
Andra paket besläktade med sugar-log-activity
- dep: gir1.2-glib-2.0
- Introspection data for GLib, GObject, Gio and GModule
- dep: gir1.2-gtk-3.0
- GTK+ graphical user interface library -- gir bindings
- dep: gir1.2-pango-1.0
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text - gir bindings
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-gi
- Python 2.x bindings for gobject-introspection libraries
- dep: python-sugar3
- Sugar Learning Platform - toolkit Python bindings