Package: nullmailer (1:1.04-1.2)
Links for nullmailer
Download Source Package nullmailer:
- Homepage [untroubled.org]
simple relay-only mail transport agent
Nullmailer is a replacement MTA for hosts, which relay to a fixed set of smart relays. It is designed to be simple to configure and especially useful on slave machines and in chroots.
The sendmail interface of this package doesn't provide the -bs switch, hence it's not LSB compatible!
Other Packages Related to nullmailer
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC stödbibliotek
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNUs Standard C++-bibliotek v3
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base 3.2 init script functionality