Package: libmpfr-dev (3.0.0-2)
Links for libmpfr-dev
Download Source Package mpfr4:
- Homepage [www.mpfr.org]
multiple precision floating-point computation developers tools
This development package provides the header files and the symbolic links to allow compilation and linking of programs that use the libraries provided in the libmpfr4 package.
MPFR provides a library for multiple-precision floating-point computation with correct rounding. The computation is both efficient and has a well-defined semantics. It copies the good ideas from the ANSI/IEEE-754 standard for double-precision floating-point arithmetic (53-bit mantissa).
The home page is http://www.mpfr.org/.
Other Packages Related to libmpfr-dev
- dep: libgmp3-dev (>= 4.2.dfsg-1)
- Multiprecision arithmetic library developers tools
- dep: libmpfr4 (= 3.0.0-2)
- multiple precision floating-point computation
- sug: libmpfr-doc
- multiple precision floating-point computation documentation