Package: sieve-connect (0.73-1)
Links for sieve-connect
Download Source Package sieve-connect:
A client for the MANAGESIEVE protocol
This is sieve-connect. A client for the MANAGESIEVE protocol, as implemented by timsieved in Cyrus IMAP.
sieve-connect is designed to be both a tool which can be invoked from scripts and also a decent interactive client. It should also be a drop-in replacement for "sieveshell", as supplied with Cyrus IMAP.
Other Packages Related to sieve-connect
- dep: libauthen-sasl-perl (>= 2.11-1)
- Authen::SASL - SASL Authentication framework
- dep: libio-socket-inet6-perl
- Object interface for AF_INET6 domain sockets
- dep: libio-socket-ssl-perl
- Perl module implementing object oriented interface to SSL sockets
- dep: libterm-readkey-perl
- A perl module for simple terminal control
- dep: perl
- Larry Walls "Practical Extraction and Report Language"
- dep: perl-modules
- Core Perl modules