Package: zorp-modules (3.3.6-1.1)
Links for zorp-modules
Download Source Package zorp:
Default proxy modules for Zorp
Zorp is a new generation firewall. It is essentially a transparent proxy firewall, with strict protocol analyzing proxies, a modular architecture, and fine-grained control over the mediated traffic. Configuration decisions are scriptable with the Python based configuration language.
This package includes proxies for the protocols: FINGER, FTP, HTTP, SSL, TELNET, WHOIS, and two general modules ANYPY and PLUG.
Other Packages Related to zorp-modules
- dep: libzorp0 (>= 3.3.6)
- The runtime library of Zorp
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- rec: zorp (= 3.3.6-1.1)
- An advanced protocol analyzing firewall