Package: libpxp-ocaml-dev (1.2.1-2 and others)
Links for libpxp-ocaml-dev
Download Source Package pxp:
- Homepage [projects.camlcity.org]
OCaml library that implements an XML-1.0 validating parser
PXP is a validating parser for XML-1.0 which has been written entirely in Objective Caml.
PXP is the new name of the parser formerly known as "Markup". PXP means "Polymorphic XML parser" and emphasizes its most useful property: that the API is polymorphic and can be configured such that different objects are used to store different types of elements.
Other Packages Related to libpxp-ocaml-dev
- dep: libocamlnet-ocaml-dev
- OCaml application-level Internet libraries - core development libraries
- dep: ocaml-findlib
- management tool for OCaml libraries
- dep: ocaml-ulex
- OCaml lexer generator with Unicode support