Package: libipod-cil-dev (0.8.5-1)
Links for libipod-cil-dev
Download Source Package ipod-sharp:
- Debian CLI Libraries Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sebastian Dröge (QA Page)
- Chow Loong Jin (QA Page)
CLI library for accessing iPods - development files
ipod-sharp is a library that allows manipulation of the iTunesDB used in Apple iPod devices. Currently it supports adding/removing songs and manipulating playlists.
This package contains the development files for the ipod-sharp libraries, and should be used for compilation.
Other Packages Related to libipod-cil-dev
- dep: libipod-cil (= 0.8.5-1)
- CLI library for accessing iPods
- rec: podsleuth (>= 0.6.0)
- Tool to discover detailed information about Apple iPods