Package: boxbackup-client (0.11~rc2-7squeeze1)
Links for boxbackup-client
Download Source Package boxbackup:
client for the BoxBackup remote backup system
BoxBackup is an automatic on-line backup system. The client watches for changes on the local file system, connects to a BoxBackup server and sends the changes via a secure channel. All data is encrypted before being sent to the server. A command-line tool is provided for restoration of backups including deleted files and old versions.
Other Packages Related to boxbackup-client
- dep: libedit2 (>= 2.11-20080614-1)
- BSD editline and history libraries
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC stödbibliotek
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8m-1)
- delade SSL-bibliotek
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNUs Standard C++-bibliotek v3
- dep: openssl
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) binary and related cryptographic tools
- dep: perl
- Larry Walls "Practical Extraction and Report Language"
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- Kompressionsbibliotek - körtidspaket