Package: netpanzer (0.8.2-2 and others)
Links for netpanzer
Download Source Package netpanzer:
- Homepage [netpanzer.berlios.de]
online multiplayer tactical warfare game
netPanzer is an isometric view real-time tactical game designed for play across the Internet and over LAN systems. One on one games are possible via direct connect or modem.
netPanzer is designed for FAST ACTION combat -- it is not another resource management clone. In fact, there aren't any resources at all. Each player will have many units of different types at their disposal. Players can fight until their units are destroyed -- then respawn and keep on going.
The game is real-time, but it's based on quick tactical action and unit management. Battles progress quickly and constantly; in fact, they never let up. There is no stop in the action because there is no waiting for resources to be collected and converted into weaponry. Players can join or leave multiplayer games at any time.
Other Packages Related to netpanzer
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC stödbibliotek
- dep: libphysfs1 (>= 1.1.1)
- filesystem abstraction library for game programmers
- dep: libsdl-mixer1.2 (>= 1.2.6)
- mixer library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1)
- GNUs Standard C++-bibliotek v3
- dep: netpanzer-data (= 0.8.2-2)
- data files for the netPanzer game
- sug: xqf
- X-based Quake Server Browser