Package: perl-tk (1:804.029-1 and others)
Links for perl-tk
Download Source Package perl-tk:
- Homepage [www.perltk.org]
Perl module providing the Tk graphics library
Perl/Tk (also known as pTk or ptk) is a collection of modules and code that attempts to wed the easily configured Tk widget toolkit to the powerful lexigraphic, dynamic memory, I/O, and object-oriented capabilities of Perl 5. In other words, it is an interpreted scripting language for making widgets and programs with Graphical User Interfaces (GUI).
A good place to get started is by running the "widget" demo that's installed with this package.
Other Packages Related to perl-tk
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.8.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libjpeg62 (>= 6b1)
- The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library (version 6.2)
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxft2 (>> 2.1.1)
- FreeType-based font drawing library for X
- dep: perl (>= 5.10.1-14)
- Larry Walls "Practical Extraction and Report Language"
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- Kompressionsbibliotek - körtidspaket