Package: indywiki (0.9.9.1-5)
Links for indywiki
Download Source Package indywiki:
- Homepage [indywiki.sf.net]
visual Wikipedia browser
Indywiki provides a visually-driven and intuitive way of browsing Wikipedia. Indywiki's window is split in two parts, one with images related to the current topic, and another with text and links from the current page. Images are selected from the current page, the pages pointed to by the current one (forward links), and the pages that point to the current one (back-links). The text of the current page is presented one paragraph at a time, and the page's links are shown in a single list.
In Indywiki, one browses wikipedia by selecting either text links or images (the latter lead to the wiki page that contains the selected image).
Indywiki is not recommended for use with low-speed Internet connections, as it downloads many images per page.
Other Packages Related to indywiki
- dep: python (>= 2.3)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-nodebox-web
- collection of web-related Python modules
- dep: python-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python-qt4
- Python bindings for Qt4
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules