Package: global (5.7.1-1)
Links for global
Download Source Package global:
Source code search and browse tools
GNU GLOBAL is a source code tag system that works the same way across diverse environments. Currently, it supports the following:
o command line, and the 'globash' query subshell. o vim plugin, and support for other vi clones. o less o emacs o web browser
Supported languages are C, C++, yacc and Java. You can locate a specified function in the source files and move there easily. It is especially useful for hacking large projects containing many subdirectories, many '#ifdef' and many main() functions, like X or kernel source.
This package include the htmake(1) extension which allows GLOBAL's hypertext search function to be implemented from a single central cgi script.
Doxygen now supports using global as its source browser, with the USE_HTAGS option.
Other Packages Related to global
- sug: apache
- Package not available
- or httpd
- virtual package provided by aolserver4-core, aolserver4-daemon, apache2-mpm-event, apache2-mpm-itk, apache2-mpm-prefork, apache2-mpm-worker, boa, bozohttpd, cherokee, dhttpd, ebhttpd, lighttpd, mathopd, micro-httpd, mini-httpd, monkey, nginx, ocsigen, thttpd, tntnet, webfs, yaws
- sug: doxygen (>= 1.4.3)
- Documentation system for C, C++, Java, Python and other languages
- sug: id-utils
- Fast, high-capacity, identifier database tool
- sug: lynx
- Text-mode WWW Browser (transitional package)
- or www-browser
- virtual package provided by chimera2, chromium-browser, conkeror, edbrowse, elinks, elinks-lite, elvis, elvis-console, epiphany-browser, galeon, iceape-browser, iceweasel, kazehakase, konqueror, links, links2, lynx-cur, midori, netrik, rekonq, uzbl, w3m, xemacs21-mule, xemacs21-mule-canna-wnn, xemacs21-nomule