Package: libbuffy-ruby (0.11+nmu1)
Links for libbuffy-ruby
Download Source Package libbuffy-bindings:
Ruby wrapper for the libbuffy library
Buffy wants to be the ultimate mail folder summary system.
This library provides efficient mailfolder checking routines, packaged in a library with a simple API and with wrappers for many languages, so that everyone can create mail folder summary systems in the language they prefer without having to care about the actual mailbox checking.
Libbuffy currently supports detection and summarizing of folders in Maildir and Mailbox format.
This package provides a Ruby wrapper for libbuffy.
Other Packages Related to libbuffy-ruby
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC stödbibliotek
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libruby1.8 (>= 126.96.36.1992)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 1.8
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNUs Standard C++-bibliotek v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- Kompressionsbibliotek - körtidspaket