Package: gmameui (0.2.12-1) [contrib]
Links for gmameui
Download Source Package gmameui:
- Homepage [gmameui.sourceforge.net]
front-end for the arcade games emulator MAME
GMAMEUI is a front-end program that helps you run MAME, the Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator, allowing you to run your arcade games quickly and easily.
GMAMEUI is a fork of the defunct GXMame project, with a number of enhancements over GXMame, among which the support for SDLMame and for more recent versions of MAME.
Other Packages Related to gmameui
- dep: libarchive1 (>= 2.0.25)
- Single library to read/write tar, cpio, pax, zip, iso9660, etc.
- dep: libexpat1 (>= 1.95.8)
- XML parsing C library - runtime library
- dep: libglade2-0 (>= 1:2.6.1)
- library to load .glade files at runtime
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.24.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libvte9 (>= 1:0.24.0)
- Terminal emulator widget for GTK+ 2.0 - runtime files