Package: gforge-mta-postfix (5.0.2-5+squeeze2) [security]
Links for gforge-mta-postfix
Download Source Package fusionforge:
- Homepage [fusionforge.org]
collaborative development tool - mail tools (using Postfix)
FusionForge provides many tools to aid collaboration in a development project, such as bug-tracking, task management, mailing-lists, SCM repository, forums, support request helper, web/FTP hosting, release management, etc. All these services are integrated into one web site and managed through a web interface.
This package configures the Postfix mail transfer agent to run FusionForge.
Other Packages Related to gforge-mta-postfix
- dep: debianutils (>= 1.7)
- Miscellaneous utilities specific to Debian
- dep: gforge-common
- collaborative development tool - shared files
- dep: perl
- Larry Walls "Practical Extraction and Report Language"
- dep: postfix
- High-performance mail transport agent
- dep: postfix-pgsql
- PostgreSQL map support for Postfix
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.