Package: xmlbeans (2.5.0-3)
Links for xmlbeans
Download Source Package xmlbeans:
- Homepage [xmlbeans.apache.org]
Java library for accessing XML by binding it to Java types - tools
XMLBeans is a technology for accessing XML by binding it to Java types.
XMLBeans provides several ways to get at the XML, including:
* Through XML schema that has been compiled to generate Java types that represent schema types. In this way, you can access instances of the schema through JavaBeans-style accessors after the fashion of "getFoo" and "setFoo". The XMLBeans API also allows you to reflect into the XML schema itself through an XML Schema Object model. * A cursor model through which you can traverse the full XML infoset. * Support for XML DOM.
This package provide some command-line tools:
* dumpxsb: XSB File Dumper * inst2xsd: Instance to Schema Tool * scomp: Schema Compiler * sdownload: Schema Downloader * sfactor: Schema Factoring Tool * svalidate: Streaming Instance Validator * xsdvalidate: Instance Validator * xpretty: XML Pretty Printer * xsd2inst: Schema to Instance Tool * xsdtree: Schema Type Hierarchy Printer * xstc: Invoke XSTC
Other Packages Related to xmlbeans
- dep: libxmlbeans-java (>= 2.5.0-3)
- Java library for accessing XML by binding it to Java types