Package: xmame-sdl (0.106-3.2) [non-free]
Links for xmame-sdl
Download Source Package xmame:
SDL binaries for the Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator
Mame is an arcade machine emulator: it includes a Z80, 6502 and lastly I86 uP emulators, joined to several arcade machine hardware emulators. Each arcade emulator contains a full description about hardware, mem maps, video, sounds and so, making possible that if you have original ROM images of a supported arcade game, you can play the game.
You NEED the rom images to play a game: this is not a game emulator, just an arcade machine one.
This package provides binaries for the SDL version of xmame.
Other Packages Related to xmame-sdl
- dep: libexpat1 (>= 1.95.8)
- XML parsing C library - runtime library
- dep: liblircclient0
- infra-red remote control support - client library
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: xmame-common (>= 0.106-3.2)
- Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- Kompressionsbibliotek - körtidspaket