Package: sensord (1:3.1.2-6+squeeze1)
Links for sensord
Download Source Package lm-sensors-3:
- Homepage [www.lm-sensors.org]
hardware sensor information logging daemon
Lm-sensors is a hardware health monitoring package for Linux. It allows you to access information from temperature, voltage, and fan speed sensors. It works with most newer systems.
This package contains a daemon that logs hardware health status to the system log with optional warnings on potential system problems.
Other Packages Related to sensord
- dep: librrd4 (>= 1.3.0)
- time-series data storage and display system (runtime library)
- dep: libsensors4 (>= 1:3.1.1)
- library to read temperature/voltage/fan sensors
- dep: lm-sensors
- utilities to read temperature/voltage/fan sensors
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.2-13)
- Linux Standard Base 3.2 init script functionality