Package: uima-examples (2.3.0-2)
Links for uima-examples
Download Source Package uimaj:
- Debian Java Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Fabien Poulard (QA Page)
- Damien Raude-Morvan (QA Page)
- Homepage [uima.apache.org]
Examples of UIMA components
Apache UIMA is an implementation of the OASIS-UIMA specifications.
OASIS UIMA Committee: <http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uima/>.
Unstructured Information Management applications are software systems that analyze large volumes of unstructured information in order to discover knowledge that is relevant to an end user.
An example UIM application might ingest plain text and identify entities, such as persons, places, organizations; or relations, such as works-for or located-at.
This package provides some examples of UIMA components.
Other Packages Related to uima-examples
- dep: libuima-core-java (>= 2.3.0-2)
- Core library for the UIMA framework