Package: gambc (4.2.8-1.1)
Links for gambc
Download Source Package gambc:
- Homepage [www.iro.umontreal.ca]
Gambit-C Scheme interpreter and compiler
The gambc package includes a Scheme interpreter and a Scheme compiler which can be used to build standalone executables. The thread system is very efficient and can support millions of concurrent processes.
The Gambit-C system conforms to the R4RS, R5RS and IEEE Scheme standards. The full numeric tower is implemented, including: infinite precision integers (bignums), rationals, inexact reals (floating point numbers), and complex numbers. Gambit-C supports a number of extensions to the standards.
Other Packages Related to gambc
- dep: libgambc4 (= 4.2.8-1.1)
- shared library for the Gambit-C interpreter and compiler
- dep: libgambc4-dev (= 4.2.8-1.1)
- header file and link for the Gambit-C shared library
- rec: gambc-doc
- documentation for the Gambit-C interpreter and compiler