Paket: python-sip-dev (4.19.20+dfsg-1)
Länkar för python-sip-dev
Hämta källkodspaketet sip4:
- Hemsida [riverbankcomputing.com]
Python/C++ bindings generator development files
SIP is a tool for generating bindings for C++ classes with some ideas borrowed from SWIG, but capable of tighter bindings because of its specificity towards C++ and Python.
SIP was originally designed to generate Python bindings for KDE and so has explicit support for the signal slot mechanism used by the Qt/KDE class libraries.
- connecting Qt signals to Python functions and class methods - connecting Python signals to Qt slots - overloading virtual member functions with Python class methods - protected member functions - abstract classes - enumerated types - global class instances - static member functions.
This package contains sipdistutils and the development headers needed to develop Python bindings with sip.
Andra paket besläktade med python-sip-dev
- dep: python-dev
- header files and a static library for Python2
- dep: python-sip (= 4.19.20+dfsg-1)
- Python/C++ bindings generator runtime library
- dep: python2
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: sip-dev (= 4.19.20+dfsg-1)
- Python/C++ bindings generator code generator application
- sug: python-sip-doc
- Python/C++ bindings generator documentation